II. Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- third-party cookies. Are those that are sent to your team from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use
- persistent cookies: They are stored in the hard disk and our web reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- technical cookies, are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- personalization cookies, are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which you can access to service, etc.
- analytic cookies, They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the product offer and services we offer
- Advertising cookies, are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
- behavioral advertising cookies, These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
III. Cookies used on the web
|Acceptance cookie||Viewed_cookie_policy||It is the cookie that is created when you accept the cookie policies of the page.|
|Cookie CMS||PHPSESSID_hjIncludedInsample||Session Cookies, CMS Functionality.|
|Third party cookies|
|Analytic cookie from Google||_ga_gid||Anonymous navigation data that allows to know what is consulted and how it is navigated within the webs.La ga library can configure the following cookies: -utma: distinguishes users and sessions.-utmt: use to limit the percentage of requests.-utmb: Use to determine new sessions or visits|
-utmc: not used in ga.js.
-utmv: store visitor custom variable data
-utmz: stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user has reached the site.
|Analytic cookie from Google||_gat_UA-xxxxxxxx-x_dc_gtm_UA-xxxxxx-x||Google Analytics tracking cookies. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. Limited Duration|
|Analytic cookie from Google||NIDCONSENTDV||It contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information. Visualization of maps using the Google Maps application.|
|Analytical cookieFacebook||.fr||Cookie of the link on the web towards social networks.|
|Analytic Cookie From Doubleclick.net||IDEID||Cookie used by Doubleclick.net to collect information anonymously, including the number of visits to the website, from where the visits and visited websites have arrived.|
IV. How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of this website in the configuration of your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it. Then we leave some links with the configuration of the most used browsers today. You can copy the links and paste them directly into your browser:
.Safari for IOS
In this Web we never keep the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make requests about our products and services that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.